Geothermal Heating, Geothermal Air Conditioning Service & Geothermal HVAC System InstallationSt Louis, MO, Frontenac, MO, Town and Country, MO, Ballwin, MO, Chesterfield, MO & Creve Coeur, MO
If you’re looking for superior performance and outstanding cost savings, regardless of weather extremes, consider a geothermal system. Efficiency ratings from 350% to 550% allow consumers to heat or cool the average home for around a dollar a day. With knowledgeable recommendations and skilled installation from Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating, expect a 40% to 80% savings on your utility bills. Our licensed technicians draw from extensive training and in-field experience to handle your start-to-finish project to your highest satisfaction. From design and implementation, to ongoing maintenance, we provide immediate and lasting rewards. Give us a call for more information about the benefits of geothermal comfort. Homeowners across Metro St. Louis Area have taken advantage of this innovative approach to temperature control, trusting Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating for a job done right, and we don’t disappoint. You can trust us to give the right opinion for your home.
Learn more about geothermal HVAC systems!
While geothermal technology might seem like something brand new, it’s been around for quite a while. These systems are proven effective, reliable, and long-lasting. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our sales team attends Carrier University, specializing in the identification and recommendation of products that deliver exceptional value and comfort specific to your exact requirements. We practice ethical business management, maintaining all required local licenses, full insurance and liability coverage, and handle warranty obligations in a timely fashion. When you contact Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating for installation, repair, or service, know that your project is handled by NATE-certified technicians who adhere to strict procedures, keep to an organized timetable, and complete work accurately. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have, provide the information you need to make the best possible choices, and schedule convenient appointment times. Improve the safety, reliability, and expense of keeping a comfortable home with an innovative geothermal system. For expert installation and service across St Louis, Chesterfield, Creve Coeur, Wildwood, Ladue, Town and Country, Ballwin & Frontenac, MO, count on Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating.
Some of the many benefits of Geothermal heating and cooling include:
- Lower Utility Bills – Heat and cool the average 2,000 square foot home with a geothermal system for a dollar a day. With only minimal amounts of electricity required to transfer heat to and from the ground to your home, the system generates around four units of energy for every unit of electricity.
- Environmentally Friendly – The US Environmental Protection Agency lists Geothermal as the most environmentally responsible heating and cooling option available today.
- Low Maintenance – Requiring only periodic checks and filter changes to operate in peak condition, year after year, your geothermal system saves time and money on maintenance.
- Safe Performance – Geothermal systems eliminate the concerns associated with combustion, such as flames, fumes, odors, hot surfaces, formaldehyde, or carbon monoxide.
- Investment Value – Although a major investment, geothermal options greatly reduced cost of operation and can offset the cost of installation in three to five years.
- Hot Water Advantages – A geothermal system can supplement your hot water needs, cutting up to 30% off your annual water heating costs.
- Extensive Service Life – The geothermal unit is located indoors, where it is safeguarded against the abuse of weather extremes, and can be expected to last over twenty years. The ground loop delivers approximately fifty years of dependable performance.
- Non-invasive – These systems do on intrude into your daily life, operating on the same basic principle as your refrigerator, with ultra-quiet sound levels.