Duct Sealing & Duct Leak TestingSt Louis, MO, Ballwin, MO, Creve Coeur, MO & Chesterfield, MO
Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating effectively solves duct leaks with a patented breakthrough technology called Aeroseal Duct Sealing. With Aeroseal software, our qualified technicians are able to measure duct leakage in residential homes and commercial facilities. This innovative process puts air under pressure and introduces airborne, adhesive, polymer particles into the ductwork. As air escapes through cracks, holes, and imperfections, these particles adhere to the edges of the leak, and then to each other, closing openings up to one-inch in diameter. As the only contractor in the area offering Aeroseal technology, Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating brings home and business owners in the entire St. Louis Metro area a non-invasive means of significantly cutting costs, and improving the health and comfort of the indoor environment.
Enjoy the benefits of duct sealing with Aeroseal!
A common problem faced by consumers is the location of ductwork. Concealed in ceilings, walls, attics, and basements, the system can be tough to access. In the past, locating and addressing leaks one by one was time consuming, costly, and labor intensive. At Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating, we have replaced this imperfect, messy, and long procedure with a 6-step process that takes very little time to deliver superior savings and comfort. There’s no damage to the duct system or your property, no debris for you to clear away, and no disruption to your daily life. We handle the start-to-finish project quickly, professionally, and safely. Your only job is to enjoy the outstanding results of this advanced technology.
Improve your air quality with expert Aeroseal duct sealing from Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating!
If you would like to learn more, contact the Aeroseal professionals from Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating at (314) 334-2165. Our licensed technicians inspect and pinpoint hidden concerns with leaking ducts. We’ll properly analyze your system, and implement a cost-effective, proven solution. We seal up leaks, tackle energy waste, and eliminate the hazards of inefficient ductwork, delivering superior comfort and conditions in homes and businesses across St Louis, Chesterfield, Ballwin & Creve Coeur, MO and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Aeroseal Duct Sealing performed by Anton's Air Conditioning & Heating include:
- Consistent temperatures in all rooms
- Improved indoor air quality
- A reduction in fumes and odors
- Resolves airflow and ventilation issues
- Lower energy bills
- Less workload for the HVAC system
- Reduces duct leakage by up to 90%
- Saves the average homeowner up to $1000 a year in energy costs
- Trims heating/cooling energy use in the average building by up to 30%
- Wall registers are covered, ensuring that air escapes only through faults in the duct system
- Sealant is blown into the ducts for approximately one hour
- Continuous air movement keeps small aerosol particles suspended
- As leaks cause the air stream to turn sharply and speed up, the particles adhere and collect at the leak edges
- Only one to two ounces of the sealant material remains in the ducts upon completion
- A computer-generated analysis provides the exact amount of leakage, and proof of results
After completion of Aeroseal Duct Sealing:
- Our certified technicians measure the duct system leakage
- Provide a computer-generated sealing certificate and a tightness certification
- Duct leakage amounts before and after sealing are documented
- A graph of the sealing process is included
- Overall heating or cooling capacity improvement is verified
- Affixed to your duct system, the certification provides the current, after-sealing tightness of the duct system